Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where ya been?

While I love the concept of this blog and have unlimited ideas that I'd like to see come to life, let's face it, I'm not finding time to actively post thoughtful, insightful, worthwhile updates. But you know what time does allow for? Twitter, where I need not be thoughtful nor insightful. Worthwhile? Most definitely.

My latest twitter update will run across the top of this page. When I have a chance to post videos and such or to really say something, this is still the place. But to see what's up in soundbetterland a little more frequently, you gotta follow me.

Think twitter is stupid? Wake up. It's information exchange, done efficient and effective. And there's stuff you won't find anywhere else. Get with it.




One week ago this evening ...




No time to cut my own videos and pics, but got some nice stuff from the pit area along with Dane shooting only a few rows up in the seats. (Video above not shot by me, btw.) Here's a sampling of some stills:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What! No JA videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i3Yq99v19Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSq6xzN4g7c&feature=related

Van Halen > Twitter

Label Cloud

Daily Astronomy