Friday, October 31, 2008

I Want You Back? Not really.

This from Glide Magazine's quality music news page (though they sourced NME on it) - the Jackson 5 are planning a reunion tour and are currently in the studio working on new material. Yes, the entire Jackson 5 including White Mike. (I'm allowed to call him that since I'm also a White Mike.)


I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say... this will suck and I'm not excited at all.



You know, while the above statement may be true, I may be just a bit intrigued. New Jackson 5 material? In 2008? I mean, just how awful will it be? In my mind the bar is set so low that it will probably exceed my expectations. I'm expecting a Justin Timberlake cameo (which could actually help) - perhaps Nelly Furtado and the standard Will.I.Am guest appearances also. I'm sure they can talk Santana into playing a 30 second solo and then plaster his name all over promotional material. Wow. Suddenly this has the makings of a huge hit record!

This is gonna be great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Van Halen > Santana

Label Cloud

Daily Astronomy