Thursday, July 10, 2008

John Ellis and Doublewide, Live at Donna's, May 3, 2008

I know, I know. Enough John Ellis already. Well, what can I say? I teased this recording over a month ago in a post called Coming Soon ("soon" being relative, of course, to whenever I get to it.)

Wanted to make sure the artist was ok with me spreading the recording far and wide. Even in this day and age of youtube, myspace, free music madness, I try to get the artists' blessing before putting any of their material out there. Well, thankfully John Ellis is cool with it. And so it's my pleasure to be able to share this killer recording and performance with you.





Featuring: John Ellis: Saxophones, Jason Marsalis: Drums, Brian Coogan: Organ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a great night!

Label Cloud

Daily Astronomy