Friday, August 17, 2007

Update

Hey there. Thanks for checking out the blog, whether it's your first time or if you're one the faithful who keep coming back despite my lack of updates. I still have a lot of ideas for this blog and plan to share more music and information in the coming months, and hopefully post more often.

For now, I've updated the Current Listening section with some of the music I discovered on a recent trip to New Orleans. It also has a link to Amir Sulaiman's website, an artist I previously mentioned on this blog. If you've still never heard him, do yourself a favor and go to his website, click on music, and listen to the first track, "Like a Thief." For more tracks and videos check out his myspace page.

Good stuff on the horizon...

No comments:

Label Cloud

Daily Astronomy