Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Find Free Music

I'm always looking for new music, and to that end, ways of finding new music. The April 2007 issue of Macworld features a nice write-up on some options for finding new sounds on the internet. I've been hip to some spots for awhile now, such as bt.etree.org, archive.org, and iTunes' podcasts. (As a side, my current list of iTunes Podcasts include Futureboogie, Ninja Cast, and ATHCAST's Georgia Theatre Podcast.) Still, many sites mentioned are completely new to me including all of the music blogs. You can read the full article, complete with links, here.

Surprisingly, one site that the article failed to mention is Pandora. Definitely worth checking out, I owe it to Pandora for introducing me to these cats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm liking Pandora... thankx

Label Cloud

Daily Astronomy